When I first saw Dewbound’s post about the “Give it a Light Novel” tag, I thought it was such a fun idea and I’ve been having a blast reading all of the hilarious titles everyone in the blogging community has been coming up with!
Here are the Rules:
- Choose up to five anime, manga, or visual novel series with short titles
(Light novels are allowed)
- Give these series a new title based on those incredibly long and ridiculous new anime/ manga/ light novels titles!
- If someone already picked the anime, don’t worry! You can still challenge them to a fun showdown.
- Link back to the original post.
- Include Give it a Light Novel Title in your tags so everyone can find them easily.
- Nominate around 1-6 bloggers.
Given that this is Al’s Manga Blog, I chose only manga series to be the victims of my retitling efforts (though a few of them also have anime adaptations).
What do I do?! I gave into my predatory instincts and now I’m not sure if I want to eat this Bunny Girl or date her!
Accomplishments of the Duke’s Daughter
That time I got reincarnated as the villainess of an otome game and used my accounting skills to rebuild the economy of my fiefdom.
A Man and His Cat
My cat is clearly the cutest cat to have ever lived, but no one else seems to realize this! Am I missing something?!
Yona of the Dawn
My childhood crush murdered my father and usurped my kingdom, so now I wander the country adding hot boys to my collection.
Takane & Hana
The age difference between these characters is a problem, but their dynamic is hilarious, so let’s just ignore it!
Well those were a ton of fun to write! Thanks again to Dewbound for coming up with such a creative tag and to everyone who tagged me and gave me an excuse to participate.
Now for my nominations:
I look forward to seeing what all of you come up with, but feel free to ignore this tag if you don’t feel like participating.