Thank you to 7Mononoke from the Anime Rants Blog, who was kind enough to tag me for the Mystery Blogger Award. My second nomination in so many weeks! 7Mononoke recently returned to blogging after taking a short break and I’m delighted that I get to read their posts again, so be sure to check out their blog!
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer 5 questions from the nominee.
- Nominate 10 – 20 bloggers.
- Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice, including 1 weird or funny question.
- Share the link to your best post.
Three Things About Me:
- My favourite food is chocolate.
- I have two nephews and I am anticipating the arrival of my third, who will be born later this month.
- I’m currently working as an advertising coordinator
1. What fields of study in science (if any) do you love?: I’ve very interested in psychology, the human mind is truly fascinating to me and it was actually my major at University. I’m also interested in Anthropology (which was my minor) and Sociology.
2. What is an anime that really made you think, and struggle mentally and emotionally, more than any other?: I can’t think of an anime that caused me to struggle, but one that make me think was Haibane Renmei. This is an anime where not everything is clearly spelled out for the viewer. You need to fill in some of the blanks on your own and I definitely devoted a lot of time to trying to puzzle out what everything meant.
3. May I have permission to call you by a nickname here on the blogs and social media?: Sure. Al is actually already a nickname that I go by in real life but I wouldn’t object to having some more. I used to work with a girl who loved to give nicknames to everyone, including our colleagues and the guys she dated, but for some reason she never gave me one. I don’t think this was intentional or a sign that she didn’t like me, we got along very well and I was actually a bridesmaid at her wedding, I think it just happened to work out that she never thought of a good one for me. Even so, I felt a little left out. Anyway, the point of this story is, yes, I’d enjoy being referred to by a nickname. 🙂
4. Do you have an idea or a preference for said nickname, assuming you are ok with it?: Allie would work, but if you can think of another one I’d also be fine with that.
5. Weird/funny question time! What is the most ticklish part of you? xD: My armpits.
Thanks again to 7Mononoke for tagging me, I had fun answering your questions.
I’m going to skip linking to some of my posts and tagging anyone else this time around, since I already did this in my last Mystery Blogger post and I don’t want to be redundant.
Thanks for reading!