Well this is an exciting day for me, as it’s the first time I’ve been nominated in a tag post! Thank you to Aiya and Yume at Anime Tokoyo for nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger Award!
1) Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog so others can visit them.
2) Answer eleven questions asked by the nominator.
3) Nominate eight bloggers of your choosing and ask them eleven questions of your own.
4) Notify the nominees by commenting on one of their blog posts.
5) List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post or on your blog site.
Aiya and Yume’s Questions:
What was the first anime you watched?
Dragon Ball was the first anime that I ever watched. My older brother and I used to watch it on TV together as kids and that franchise will forever hold a very special place in my heart.
What’s your favorite food?
Definitely chocolate! Specifically dark chocolate.
Who’s your best waifu/husbando?
My best husbando would be Kurogane from Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle. He’s just so manly!
What’s your favorite song/artist?
This is a tough one for me because, while I have a lot of songs and artists that I love, I don’t know if I have 1 that I would call my favourite… I guess right now I’m pretty into Of Monsters and Men and my current favourite of their songs would be: King and Lionheart.
What are your goals for the rest of 2019?
I’ve only really been blogging for a few months so my goal for the rest of the year is to keep the momentum going with regular posts and hopefully to continue to improve my writing.
What genre of anime do you prefer?
I love fantasy or supernatural anime and most of my favourite animes fall into those categories, such as Slayers Next and Ghost Hunt. I’m also partial to a good mystery.
What’s your favorite movie?
The Lord of the Rings Trilogy. Just like with anime, I love fantasy movies and books.
If you got sent to another world, what creature/race would you want to be?
Maybe an elf? Having a long life and magical abilities would be pretty sweet.
How many anime have you watched?
Hmmm… Probably around a 100. I read far more manga then I watch anime.
What’s your favorite place to be?
At home with a good book/manga or curled up on my couch watching a great show. I’m a real home body.
What’s your favorite live action show/drama?
Star Trek! Specifically Star Trek Deep Space Nine or Star Trek Next Generation, though I’m enjoying Star Trek Discovery as well.
For my nominations I’m going to cheat a little bit and only nominate 5 people. Being new to the blogging scene I had a hard time coming up with 8 people and 5 seems like a good number.
1) Who is your favourite mangaka or manga creating team?
2) What was the first anime you ever watched?
3) What inspired you to start blogging?
4) If you were a power ranger, what colour would you be?
5) If you could have any superpower of your choice, what would it be?
6) What is your favourite video game?
7) Is there a remake that you feel is better than the original (this can be either an anime or movie)?
8) Is there an anime or manga that you thought you’d hate but ended up enjoying?
9) Is there an anime or manga that you thought you’d love that ended up not being for you?
10) Is there an anime or manga that always makes you laugh no matter how many times you watch/read it?
11) Is there an anime or manga that always makes you cry no matter how many times you watch/read it?
Thanks again to Aiya and Yume for nominating me, this has been a lot of fun!